-
August 14th, 2008, 08:09 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Alicia Sacramone punches dude out...
Im surprised she didnt fall down while throwing that punch...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2QA6s7p-zU8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2QA6s7p-zU8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
-
August 14th, 2008, 08:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Alicia Sacramone punches dude out...
Sir, who really cares? If I want to watch boxing I'll stay up late and watch the Olympics. Do you not have anything better to do with your time?
-
August 14th, 2008, 08:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Alicia Sacramone punches dude out...
-
August 14th, 2008, 08:23 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Alicia Sacramone punches dude out...
Dude should have at least tucked his chin in so he could have better absorbed that punch.
-
August 14th, 2008, 08:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Alicia Sacramone punches dude out...
I wouldn't mind her touching me
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks